WorldFusion Corporation strives to protect personal information acquired through customers’ inquiries.Personal information filled in the form by applicants shall be used as follows in accordance with our company’s principle of “Protecting personal information”.
If you agree to the “Use of personal information acquired through customers’ inquiries” section, please click the “Agree” button to proceed to answer the questions.
Acquisition of personal information
Our company acquires personal information through customers’ inquiries. If personal information provided is incorrect, it may cause inconvenience such as misunderstanding when we contact in order to answer customers’ inquiries.
It is optional for customers to provide information; however, inconvenience, e.g. misunderstanding, might arise from the lack of personal information when we contact you to answer your inquiries. We hope you understand.
Customers’ personal information shall be used for the following purposes. We shall not use personal information beyond the scope of use defined below.
1. Used in communication to confirm identity, contact in order to answer customers’ inquiries.
2. Used for emergency contact.
We respect customers’ right to privacy and pay due attention to the administration and filling of customers’ personal information. In addition, we will store personal information acquired from customers for 3 years, and remove after a period of 3 years.
Except for the following cases, we shall not disclose customer’s personal information to a third party:
1. The customers’ consent has been obtained.
2. It is required by law (including requests by judicial authorities or police).
3. When the information is necessary to protect human life or assets but it is difficult to get the applicant’s consent.
We shall not entrust a third party with customer’s personal information.
In case there is a request of disclosure, correction, suspension of use and suspension of providing to third parties when disclosed personal information by the principals, having a notice of purpose of use, and having false contents of personal information (here after referred to “disclosure, etc.”), Company will respond within a proper and reasonable period and scope in accordance with laws and regulations. However, if it falls under any of the following (1) to (4), it does not fall under the subject personal information to be disclosed.
(1) In the case that there is a possibility of harm to the life, body or property of the principals or the third parties by clarifying the existence of the personal information.
(2) In the case that there is a possibility of promoting or inducing illegal or unfair activities by clarifying the existence of the personal information.
(3) In the case that there is a possibility of damaging the safety of the country, a possibility of damaging the relationship of trust with other countries or international organizations, or a possibility of suffering disadvantage in negotiations with other countries or international organizations by clarifying the existence of the personal information.
(4) In the case that there is a possibility of interfering with prevention of crime, suppression or investigation of crime, and other public safety and order maintenance by clarifying the existence of the personal information.
“Regarding the specific procedures for requesting disclosure etc., please contact “Consultation desk for personal information”. Please note that Company will charge the processing fee specified by Company concerning request for disclosure and notice of purpose of use among such requests.”
Please download and fill out the “Personal Information Disclosure Request Form” (PDF file), a document necessary for requesting of disclosure, etc., and send it by post together with other necessary documents.
Please note that Company may call the contact address you write in the “Personal Information Disclosure Request Form” to confirm your identity.
For requesting disclosure of personal information and notice of purpose of use, a fee of 500 yen per case is required.
Please enclose the above request form, necessary documents and postage stamps or postal money orders for the fee, and mail it to “Consultation desk for personal information”. Company will send an answer to yourself in a return mail with delivery record.
WorldFusion Vietnam Co.,Ltd
7th Floor, Hoa Binh International Office Tower, 106 Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
+84 243 222 2138